Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Progress Reports.

Progress Reports. 1 year 10 months ago #420

Just wanted to say, I'm very impressed that there are progress reports actually listed on the forum and anyone can see them.
That really shows transparency and I think a lot of developers could learn something from that.

It is important to be realistic with your player base and by showing them each change that is made really helps people to understand how much work and time really goes into making a game, even the really subtle things.

I myself hope to one day put out a game, and have mostly self taught myself to code. I don't consider myself to be a good, or even average coder, because I have a lot of bad habits and inexperience when it comes to putting out something that will actually end up running on a device other than my own.

However through the experiences I have had, I really appreciate what I see here and hope for all the best for this game and its developers.
I get that not all updates will actually have a progress report along with it, but I encourage the developers to keep going the way they have so that people can stay motivated and interested in this project during its development. If there is anything we can learn from Critical Point Incursion it is that people need to stay encouraged in order to press through and accomplish things.
The following user(s) like this: Ssswing`

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Progress Reports. 1 year 10 months ago #422

Yeah i love too, " bug report " and on the forum section " Udpates" its very good, we can see the statut and the développement évolution !

Progress Reports. 1 year 10 months ago #428

• Ssswing`
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Ssssssssssswing!
We do our best. Intetention of our game remains; we will make the basic game - release it for you guys. From there we develop the game together. To achieve this we need transparancy! So we try to do our best ;)
The following user(s) like this: SnakekillerX, olD_nick

Progress Reports. 1 year 7 months ago #547

Cant believe thats TO is coming again.
Spent so many years playing it.
Changed to other games like cod4, bf and cs go.
But nothing compares to TO, the gameplay, and mostly the people that played it. Can't find that in other game.
Many thanks for making this :D

Progress Reports. 1 year 3 months ago #653

Awesome, I just watched the Livestream video, and I must say, I'm impressed :)

When I saw the progress on TO:Crossfire, I remember how the animations were bad. If you die, you fall like a bag of potatoes in weird positions.
In TO:4, it all looks so much better :)

One thing that I noticed tho, is that the buy menu has a typo (possibly fixed by now), it says "Granades", should be "grenades" :p

So far, so good! Keep up the good work. I have good faith that this game will be succesful :)
Like you said, you're also targeting on new players, which is a brilliant and necessary step.

• Page:
Moderators: DarkSoeOj
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account