Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: where to download

where to download 1 year 6 months ago #640

Thanks Ssswing, I found really quickly the answer I was looking for...

Another question please:
You and this to4.co website, are you a community -among others- following the developpers/producers of the new version of TO or are you the genuine one doing everything behind this new launching?

Best regards!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

where to download 1 year 6 months ago #641

• Ssswing`
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Ssssssssssswing!
hey pablo, we are the developers of the game! We use this website, Discord and Steam to update you (the community). So we are a community in itself, we want to be close with the guys (and ladies) playing the game. As a development team we lay the fundament and together with you, we build the game into what we all want :)

where to download 1 year 6 months ago #642

Wow, that´s excellent SSSwing, thanks for details!

Let me stress a bit the brief introduction I made:
From Spain, several guys playing TO since year 2000 (oh my god!) from several cities. We are called "Hivers" as we all started in Hive, a map from Alien Vs. Pred. (when the mplayer was the Steam of that time. You are probably a millenial -good for you- so you can already see we are no longer 20 years old ;-(((
We made several physical encounters, played other games, but alwas kept in touch with Tactical Ops.
One of us is a professional Admin and -in addition to host our encounters- now runs for us a dedicated server running version 3.8 with some nice modifications (for instance, he managed to implement customized maps & Deadmatch mode!)
We play I would say once every 2 weeks in average...
Why dont we set a match? ;-)
Cheers!

• Page:
Moderators: DarkSoeOj
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account