Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: when will this game be available?

when will this game be available? 1 year 2 months ago #675

I played tactical ops assault on terror for many years and am so thrilled that a new version soon will be available.
My question is when?`

thx
CrockMonster

Please Log in to join the conversation.

when will this game be available? 1 year 2 months ago #676

Q1 2018 on steam, but they have posted on Facebook that it will be delayed and they would update us when they have concrete release plans.

when will this game be available? 1 year 6 days ago #718

I cant help myself but more and more I am getting the feeling this is an other "CP:I"... a never to be released game.

Guys you started the development with the very good intention to make a difference from CP:I (and many other TO projects before) - not waiting too long with a first release - but right now I feel like you start have many parallels to that project.

Please dont let us hang in here for nothing. I love the content you are providing (when you do).... keep it comming more frequently - and release what you have got... ppl. here would totally understand its very early state.... TacOps as a MOD was the same...

Best regards
raZe

Last Edit: by raZe.

when will this game be available? 1 year 6 days ago #719

• Ssswing`
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Ssssssssssswing!
hi raze, we will not be like that. We try to live stream and put communication out as much as possible. But still, a game needs time to develop. We are currently in a stage where we make a great step forwards and then have set backs on other accounts. For instance: I am polishing all maps on performance, removing errors from logs, etc. This was great, until a few players noticed they had strange FPS lags on Blister. Sucks! We need time to investigate on this issue and fix it.

We ones started with the idea to release an entire raw game, develop it along the way (idd like a mod in the old days). Problem is; it doesnt work like this anymore, especially not as a free game on Steam. We do need to have a few things in place :)

• Page:
Moderators: DarkSoeOj
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account