Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
We encourage new members to write a short introduction about themselves in this category. Get to know each other to share common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: i have an offer that you will not reject

i have an offer that you will not reject 2 years 3 weeks ago #411

Hi people, im the stupid who asked to epic to make UE in GPL(a haa, but now its free). In chile we are interested in this project and our nostalgia is big. But i proposed to my people to do a comunity test. Did you accept? I have to go with the feed back to my comunity.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Nameless!.

i have an offer that you will not reject 2 years 3 weeks ago #412

• Ssswing`
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Ssssssssssswing!
hi there Nameless! welcome to our forums!

Can you come to Slack maybe so we can talk about this? to-public.signup.team/ Slap me on Slack and lets talk a bit more about your proposal! :)

i have an offer that you will not reject 2 years 3 weeks ago #413

I give you my whatsap, after to see this message erase this post i dont want my cellphone public

+xxxxxxxxxxx

Last Edit: by KaME.

i have an offer that you will not reject 2 years 3 weeks ago #414

Hi Nameless,
I deleted your cellphone number and as mentioned before I would ask you to join our Slack group. You can find the link in our FAQ section. It's just another messenger like whatsapp and we would really like to stick to it.

We look forward to your message and will be happy to answer your questions and maybe find a solution for your concern :)

i have an offer that you will not reject 2 years 3 weeks ago #415

Ok im in slack but i cant log in now because im working. Thats why i gave you my phone to coordinate our meeting

• Page:
Moderators: DarkSoeOj
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account