Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
We encourage new members to write a short introduction about themselves in this category. Get to know each other to share common interests.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello Swedish player here... (nostalgia)

Hello Swedish player here... (nostalgia) 4 months 3 weeks ago #737

Hello everyone,

My god. I stumbled upon this site's discord (by mere coincidence) the other day and I simply couldn't believe it.
The first name I saw was ccKane and just like that I was thrown back in time when we had hard fought clan wars against DKH (best team during my era easily).

My name in game was riff-licker, r-lickah, lickah and I played from TO 1.6 and ended my " TO career" around 2004 (I believe).
Clans: rigor mortis [rm] and [xforce]. Was also team captain for SWE for one season.
Held the #1 spot on the Clanbase ladders for a while with xforce... Ended 3rd in Eurocup with rigor mortis (if i recall) one year... 2nd with xforce...

web.archive.org/web/20050516110109/http:...info.php?hid=1329232

I used to play a lot and back then I remembered everyone in the scene that was any good... now I can't remember anyone, barely....
It's great to see that this game is in development. Regardless if it ends up being as good as 3.4 was (nostalgia can be hard to overcome) or not, it's just great to see people working on this.

Will check back every now and then. Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by r-lickah.

Hello Swedish player here... (nostalgia) 4 months 3 weeks ago #738

• Ssswing`
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Ssssssssssswing!
ow my god :D

Blast from the past, gotten a slap from Dave (also rm) already on Discord hahaha

Welcome, welcome!
The following user(s) like this: r-lickah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Ssswing`.
  • Page:
Moderators: DarkSoeOj
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account